Welcome at the Paleos® Online Store!
They are new, they are different, they are revolutionary! Paleos® have many advantages over conventional footwear and are closest to what can be expected of a true "barefoot" shoe. Most importantly, full permeability allows natural stimuli (soil, water, temperature, air, etc.) to be felt. Hiking or running the same route in varying weather conditions they’ll even tell you a different story each time. Some even say Paleos® are addictive ;)
In eg Germany, roads and other infrastructure, as well as settlements and cities occupy approximately 15% of the total area. Well, with Paleos® we make safe outdoor shoes for the remaining 85%! We focus on natural environments and thus on ...
"Natural Running" in its most consistent and purest form!
Whatever your ‘barefoot reasons and requirements’, we have a pair of PaleoBarefoots® that will suit you; choose from the exciting range below. Merely, do not misunderstand them! They are not a substitute for your trainers and not meant for running long distance on pavement, concrete and asphalt! Your feet can do and need more! Realize the potential and use their exceptional properties for new areas, paths, conditions!
Select desired category in the gray header section or click images!
ULTRAs (DELINDA, ANTERRA, PRONATIV) are pure ring mesh shoes made of stainless steel and are designed for natural substrates on land and in water. They are the most consistent and original implementation of the concept. ULTRAs can be individually configured to your individual needs and fit perfectly to normal foot shapes. ULTRA's are available in 3 models for water and natural terrain.
X-Color is the result of increasing demand from the areas of media, fashion and design. The ULTRA's in color make a fabulous fashion accessory for special events and occasions. Please note that these ‘showstoppers’ are not intended for permanent outdoor use.
CLASSICs are also pure chainmail barefoot shoes that bridge the gap beautifully between natural and urban environments, allowing you to go from mountains to towns. They are made entirely of stainless steel ring mesh and are bespoke (cut and laced) to actually EVERY foot. CLASSIC is currently available in 4 models that are suitable for enjoying all aspects of land and water, in rural and urban settings.
URBAN brings the added advantages of ring mesh as an environmentally open foot protection to cities and residential areas. The extraordinary sole construction of ring mesh combined with conventional sole material creates a beautiful and unique barefoot shoe. With the option of a supplied insole the innovative URBAN will also offer a more conventional barefoot shoe experience. How will you use yours? As of 02/15/2016 also the models of series URBAN will be online!
As a present or just for knowing the legendary PaleoBarefoots®!